Episode 7: Finding Help to Succeed
Vaughan & Angela chat about finding mentors and the unseen challenges that can be sidestepped when you have people on your team who have paved the path before you.
Listen out for:
- Asking for help when you need it.
- Creating partnerships within your business - vendors, relationships. and more.
- The importance of open communication with your vendors.
- Leaning on your suppliers for their expertise and guidance.
- Learning the importance of trusting yourself and you own expertise.
- The value of your YES.
- The importance of mentors.
- Staying near the train track even if things head off for a while.