Vaughan & Angela sit down with their partner, Joe Ciaramella, to discuss how the Dugan & Dame brand started with help from a creative pro.
Listen out for:
- Learn about the guy who makes Dugan & Dame pretty and our brand come to life.
- How a brand is more than a logo - it's the sum of its parts.
- The importance of someone who understands branding to be on your team, especially with start-ups.
- Process of starting a creative brief.
- Why failure is high with those who think they can do it all themselves and running the risk of imposter syndrome.
- Are online services worth it?
- Discussing budgets up front and discovering the value of your brand.
- Importance of brand consistency and how you make the consumer feel.
- The 3 second rule.
- Open constructive communication and how it can keep you afloat.