Episode 8: Eat, Drink, Be Local
Vaughan & Angela chat with EDBL and PAPA's legends Troy and Chelsea Ganter about the importance of systems in growing a brand and path of overcoming addiction.
Listen out for:
- The history of Papa's Raw Bar - a local staple in the community.
- Building a generational family business.
- The struggle of finding yourself when it feels like everything is falling apart.
- Dealing with addiction and manipulating your story.
- Beautifully Bitter - the meaning that affects us all.
- "Ya Mon" - and the good vibes feeling
- "I am Breathing" and how thats enough to get us through the struggles.
- Knowing your story and its impact on everyone around you.
- Becoming a coach for your staff.
- Systems, systems, systems...
- PIP - Performance Improvement Plans
- EDBL - Eat. Drink. Be Local.
- The struggles of building a community in South Florida.
- Learning from your failures.
- Leaving a legacy of how you treat people.