Angela and Vaughan chat with Matt & Chelsea from FROPRO, discussing how a backpack snack turned into a community mission to support and grow with each other and those around them. How love, communication, and being fearless can build a successful brand and create ripples through the community.
Listen out for:
- Utilizing your business to design your life while being comfortable with where you are.
- The basis of FROPRO - a delicious healthy snack bar, but even more so -> a community that supports each other and are dedicated to bettering themselves and those in recovery from addiction.
- Testing the market, overcoming fears, and learning by doing.
- Matt shares his story of recovery and what it's like to put it all out there and the one brave fearless moment that helped FROPRO find a purpose and establish momentum.
- 'Be a lighthouse, not a fog horn.' The balance of being supportive to those in recovery, not pushing the story on them.
- Tough, drastic changes that shift life and moving forward with no regrets.
- How businesses can start and stop several times before they finally come to life.
- The concerns of continuing the story and mission through organic growth, transcending distance and becoming part of the brand.
- How shared company tried to steal their product (more than once).
- Growth costs!
- Being grateful in the moment but always looking forward and asking, 'what's next?'
- How to balance your own needs with your partners - love is what makes the business stabilize.
- Working in versus working on the business and being able to delegate.
- Finding time to check in with your partner, even when life moves so fast.
- What it takes to grow fast and not give up in what you believe and knowing when its time to step out of the way.
- To co-pack or not.
- Communication & Love - finding your why!
- The announcement of their new flavor of FROPRO!