Episode 3: Vision and Passion
Vaughan and Angela discuss how Dugan and Dame was born and is evolving even during the businesses infancy. Candid conversations on defining roles and creating a culture for a new business while unapologetically holding onto a big vision. Vaughan and Angela discuss making mistakes and turning them into teachable moments all while bringing their 4 year old, Bassil along for the ride.
Listen out for:
- New Dugan and Dame products being launched.
- The motivation and vision that is driving Dugan and Dame.
- How Vaughan and Angela find mentors and support through outside resources.
- Social responsibility in business and disrupting the business "norm."
- Building, forecasting and creating the culture for a new business.
- Merging family and business.
- Teachable moments and learning and growing from our mistakes.
- Setting yourself up with big dreams and visions from the onset of a new business and the big visions that Dugan and Dame has.
- How perspective can change the momentum of business.
- Defining husband and wife roles within a business and recognizing each others strengths.
- The importance of being ready.
Brandon & Nicole Wells from Wells Coffee
Matt & Chelsea Williams from FroPro