Episode 2: COVID Convo
Vaughan & Angela discuss how their businesses are being affected by COVID, lockdown, and quarantine.
Vaughan & Angela dive into their first-hand experience having multiple businesses affected by COVID. From having the cops show up to enforce the restaurants being shutdown to losing every customer in their tonic & bitters company, Dugan and Dame.
Listen out for:
- COVID convo and how we each get our "news"
- The (bad) luck of the Irish and being shutdown on St. Patrick's Day at our restaurants, how we adapted, and what lies ahead.
- Transitioning into serving the community and how some other businesses adapted quickly. "Finding Purpose".
- Time to reopen, one phase at a time.
- Time to rally the troops. Communicating with your team and your guests.
- Getting your talent back to work and learning how to be a better manager during a time of crisis.
- Red onions on pizza and not letting someone move your cheese.